Customer Service Advocate
Looking to work at fun and dynamic software company? We're a growing software company looking for experienced Customer Service Advocate.
As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work.
See our near 5-star employer rating on Glassdoor
- Evaluate the quality of our customer service phone conversations.
- identify areas to improve call engagements.
- Work with Quality Control manager on improving overcall call stats and customer satisfaction scores.
- 100% Location Independent
- Competitive hourly rate with bonus opportunities.
- Fun and dynamic work culture
Requirements ( read carefully )
- Must be Authorized to work in the U.S.. Texas Residents a plus.
- Must have 2 years of recent experience in customer service work (phone).
- Must be available to work during normal business hours.
- Part time work only, approximately 25 hours per week max.